HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Thursday 13 January 2011

FINDING TIME

Where does it go too???  Christmas has come and gone and so has the snow....thank goodness!!  and with Hugglets on the horizon I could do with finding more time.  It has been constant sewing and stuffing for me and it seems as if my Urchins have started to breed LOL!! as now I am being requested for baby ones, we will have to see what the stork brings to Hugglets perhaps LOL!!!

Here are a few Urchins I have completed since Christmas.  If you would like to see the Urchins I have available at the moment for adoption, please visit my Urchin page at Jac-Q-Lyn Bears.



Fifi Flowerpot


Annie


Tilly (10 inches)



Poplin


Cry Baby (10 inches)

If you find out where time has gone too, please let me know as I need it LOL!!!



1 comment:

  1. i enjoy to see those lovely knitted outfit by you. just go crazy with
    Poplin...
    susana

    ReplyDelete