HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Tuesday 14 December 2010

NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK!!

Well I don't know what has happened to the last week, but it has just flown by!

I have been putting the finishing touches to some Urchins, as these will be my last before Christmas, and thought I would show some to you before I get back to completing my last minute orders. and a couple of Grogs who are waiting for nose jobs.



MIDGE 8 inches

TIPPO - 8 inches
DULCE - 8 inches

PIBBLE - 8 inches

LITTLE ARFUR - 8 inches

WALDO -  8 inches

MISS SHY - 10 inches

HOODLE - 10 inches

If you would like further information on any of the above Urchins please visit my website JAC-Q-LYN BEARS

Ah!!! well! better get back to my sewing, its so sad to have a row of heads looking at you with no bodiesLOL!!!







1 comment:

  1. hohoho, it's a big surprise for your busy santa,
    happy christmas Jacqlyn. have time to visit my blog also.

    ReplyDelete