HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Friday 3 December 2010

A BIT OF A NIP IN THE AIR!!!



Well not liking to break a habit of a lifetime its time for me to post a bit about our weather.  Well there is not much to say other than it is Sooooooo COLD!!!  Too cold to make a snowman, even though we have plenty of white crisp snow.  Fingers crossed this is the beginning of the end off our cold snap.  Here are a few pictures I took this morning for you to have a peep at.



Where are you?????


Mitsey chatting with Snowdrop and Daisy.

It was still -10 this morning at 10am when I ventured outside with my camera, I did not hang around outside too long, even Mitsey beat me to the kitchen door LOL!!!

2 comments:

  1. It looks extremely cold but very pretty - think I'll stick with sunshine and blue skies downunder:o)) Stay warm and have a good weekend.
    Hugs Lyn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have too much sunshine Lyn you can share a little with us if you want :-) Have a good weekend too. Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete