HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Thursday 10 June 2010

ITS BEEN A LONG TIME!

I can't believe how the time has flown by since I last posted.

I have been very busy creating Urchins and also preparing a new blog just for my Urchins.  I am writing adventure stories for some of the Urchins I have created from the past up until present day.  I will keep you posted for when I will be putting this blog live, it will be a blog book, each posting will be a new chapter and a new adventure.  So keep popping back to check out for any updates.

These are just a handful of the Urchins I have produced this last month, hope you like them :-







Well better get back to writing my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment