HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Wednesday 19 May 2010

MARY-ROSE


MARY-ROSE

I have been really enjoying myself just recently with a pattern I first used over 3 years ago.  This is my latest version from this pattern called Mary-Rose who is a large black bear with pretty pastel pink and cream roses and rosebud on black cotton fabric paw pads, inner ears and sailor type collar.  I have given her bright blue eyes with white needle felted detailing and black needle felted upper and lower eye lids to  give her life like eyes.

If you would like to see more details on Mary-Rose please visit my website Click Here for more info on MARY-ROSE

 



 I thought you might like to see my original versions of this pattern Emelia Jayne who is the peachy coloured bear with brown eyes and my own original technique of beaded whites to set off the eyes.

EMELIA JAYNE


HAZEY MAISEY

Hazey Maisey is made from a buttermilk with lavender tip mohair and buttermilk cashmere feet.  I have made this a crying bear with beaded highlights and life-like tears.



CORDELIA CAPSTICK

Cordelia is made from a vanilla coloured mohair, and has the most beautiful pale blue hand enamelled glass eyes with my beading technique underneath.



It is amazing how you can develop your technique and skills over the years, both Darren and I would not have believed Mary-Rose or Mirabel had been developed from the same pattern, its amazing what you can find tucked away in a draw, so now I feel inspired to revisit some of my previous patterns maybe even back to year one....gosh that will be interesting.

1 comment:

  1. they all look so cute! love oyur style! best wishes and a big bear hug. ;0)

    ReplyDelete