HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Thursday 22 April 2010

MY iPHONE ICON




For any iPhone or iPod Touch users that visit my website www,jacqlynbears.com.  I have now got my own ICON for using on Apple iPhone and iPod Touch. Simply open Safari on your device, visit my website and press the +button at the bottom of the screen.  A pop-up menu will appear and simply press "add to home screen" button.  SIMPLE!!! 
 You will then have a smaller version of the above picture of my Urchin Georgie Shilling on your Apple device as a quick link to my website.


This is how it should look on your device.

Thank you very much if you have added my new ICON.

No comments:

Post a Comment