HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Thursday 28 February 2013

NEW BRANDING FOR 2013

With the start of a New Year my award winning range of traditional style bears, Toy-Box Treasures has now become Furgotten Toy-Box Treasures.  Each bear created will be identifiable as a genuine Furgotten Toy-Box Treasure by the hand made, worn out, imitation manufacturers label on the right hand foot pad.  I have also created a Fan Page on Facebook called Furgotten Toy-Box Treasures Furgotten Toy-Box Treasures Fan Page .

This is my new bear tag for the Furgotten Toy-Box Treasure Bears.



Here are the bears featured on the swing tag.

Aloysius Flyte


 Selbourne


Bronte


This is the promotional postcard featuring Aloysius Flyte.





1 comment: