HELLO!

THIS IS A LITTLE PEEK INTO MY DAILY LIFE AS A TEDDY BEAR DESIGNER & CREATOR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT.

If you would like to take a look at my website Jac-Q-Lyn Bears you will see my latest creations.

Saturday 19 March 2011

BEARS & CHOCOLATE

I am back to give you my weekly update and just to show you that I have not been too idle, well maybe just a little :-)
I have been having lots of fun making two new bears called Yummy and Poppet from my new range of Chubbies who I will be releasing later on today, I think I might make a Panda Chubby next, but if you know me it won't be a black and white one.  Not sure what colours to do yet, will have to put my thinking cap on.
Here is a peep at four new Urchins, I was in a spring mood with the little ones.

Sally & Daisy


Sally

(8 inch with bent legs and arms)


Daisy

(8 inch long arms, straight legs)



Tuitti Fruitie & Cookie


Tuitti Fruitie

(8 inch standing)


Cookie

(8 inches tall)


I hope you are having a super Saturday evening, I am just about to get some really tasty chocolate, maybe not a little bit maybe lots heehee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment